1) Download the installation file
from our website, www.feedforall.com
1a) Click on the Download button
in the center of the page.
1b) Left click on Save.
1c) Left click on Browse Folders.
1d) When asked where to save the
file, select the Desktop, then left click
2) Now that you have the installation
file downloaded, find it on the desktop,
right click on it, then left click on Run
3) When you do, you may be prompted
by an Open File Security Warning. Left click
4) At this point, Windows 7 will
ask if you want to Cancel or Allow. Left
click on Allow.
The installation wizard will begin
and take you to the setup screen.
1) On step one, left click on Next.
2) On step two, be sure to carefully
read the End User License Agreement, then
put a check in 'I agree to the terms of
this agreement' and left click on Next.
3) In step three, you can choose
a destination folder. By default, the program
installs to the Program Files directory.
If you wish to change this, left click on
Browse. Otherwise, left click on Next.
4) Left click on Next for the Fourth
5) On step 5, you can choose whether
you want the FeedForAll icon installed to
the desktop and whether you want it to start
the program after the installation is complete.
Since this is Windows 7, uncheck the 'start'
option and left click on Next.
6) After the installation completes,
left click on Finish.
7) After the installation finishes,
you should see a new FeedForAll shortcut
on your desktop. Right click on that shortcut,
then left click on Run as Administrator.
8) When you do, Windows 7 will ask
if you want to Cancel or Allow. Left click
on Allow and the program will run.