FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 FutureRSS and RSSFilter together View next topic
View previous topic
seancom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to be able to use the FutureRSS script so that I can schedule my podcasts weeks in advance. But I also want to only display 14 days of content at a time beginning with today and going back 14 days. I know that FutureRSS will help me do the former while FilterRSS will help me do the latter.

My question is what do I have to do to get both functions in one PHP script. MacSupport helped me do this with another podcast of mine, but we didn't start from scratch as I am having to do now so any help you can lend would be much appreciated!

Eric
MacSupport

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seancom wrote:
I would like to be able to use the FutureRSS script so that I can schedule my podcasts weeks in advance. But I also want to only display 14 days of content at a time beginning with today and going back 14 days. I know that FutureRSS will help me do the former while FilterRSS will help me do the latter.

My question is what do I have to do to get both functions in one PHP script. MacSupport helped me do this with another podcast of mine, but we didn't start from scratch as I am having to do now so any help you can lend would be much appreciated!

Eric

Yes that is very easy to do with RSSFilter. You just create the filter with the following two rules and matching "ALL"

~~~ItemPubDateAsNumber~~~ beforeOrOnDate today
~~~ItemPubDateAsNumber~~~ afterOrOnDate 14 days ago

Jim

FeedForAll Mac and rss2html.php
support@FeedForAll.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic