FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 RFA- CRASHES! View next topic
View previous topic
HotSlot75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi-
I purchased record for all last year....LOVED it had NO problems untill..... NOW I have been working on a project and after about 45min or so just as I am ready to export.....BAM ---totaly crashes and I have now lost this file for the 5TH TIME! THE FIFTH **** TIME!!
I have read your support pages and did not see one with my problem....others similar, but I have plenty of files in my library, nothing seems to be a prob, but time on it??? ANY FIXES???
Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing to check is your available disk space. Some audio files can be fairly large. Be sure you drive has at least three times the size of the audio file free.

HotSlot75

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get a good chuckle here - I did :)

I came to research my problem ( again it appears )

When I read down the list and saw RFA Crashes, I said great that's what's happening to me, so I read on......
Apparently It was MY original post LAST YEAR with the same problem - I completely FORGOT about the whole crash thing and my problems with it!!

-You can see how often I actually use this program. Once a year around talent show time to mix everything up for everyone - So again after spending hours on it CRASH still extremely frustrating.....

I read in someone else's post to keep at least two files in your library and it won't crash. My issue is not disk space, the same thing goes for the PLAYLIST section as well, every time I delete anything with less than two files over there....BFFFTTT... goner!!

Do you still have to keep two items??
Am I missing an update?? I checked and my response was no update!
Still haven't found a fix??

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic