FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Need help building subscription podcast website?I will pay $ View next topic
View previous topic
markg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi can anyone help. I need to build a subscription podcast website.

I have the three main components

1. a website
2. FeedForAll
3. iSubscribe software already installed

I am experienced in building websites in html, and Flash but just can't get my head round how to bring the 3 items above together into a reliable subscription website, offering a daily podcast.

Do you have these skills? I will pay a reasonable cost if you can show me you can do it.

It's doing my head in after spending days getting nowhere.

Cheers

Mark, London
sbernier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark,

You can also check into the open source product "Podcast Generator" available via Source Forge. It requires a web server (I use Apache since it too is free) and it will generate the RSS feed as well as provide web based administration. You can customize CSS stylesheets, although I have not yet done this, so I can not attest to that functionality.

Best of luck,

"Courtosy is a commodity that costs nothing to produce or distribute."
markg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="sbernier"]Mark,

You can also check into the open source product "Podcast Generator" available via Source Forge. It requires a web server (I use Apache since it too is free) and it will generate the RSS feed as well as provide web based administration. You can customize CSS stylesheets, although I have not yet done this, so I can not attest to that functionality.

Best of luck,[/quote]

great - thanks steve. i will look into that way of doing it straight away... mark g
FeedForAll Sales

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With FeedForAll software, create podcasts and RSS feeds to publish video, audio, and text content to your website(s). Download a free trial of FeedForAll software at http://www.feedforall.com/software.htm

Upload RSS feeds from FeedForAll to your web server for subscribers to get automatically receive the newest content.

Information about podcasting, optimize RSS feeds for search engines, etc. at http://www.feedforall.com/rss-education-center.htm

Information for creating and promoting podcasts at http://www.feedforall.com/create-promote-rss.htm

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic