FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 help getting podcast onto wordpress View next topic
View previous topic
Schauwn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've created the .xml file on FFA Mac, but cannot figure out how to upload it to my website.

I currently run a blog on wordpress.com and do not (to my knowledge) have a FTP server and/or a .Mac acct.

I was hoping for some help as to how to get it onto a wordpress.com page.

thanks in advance
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the interface for FeedforAll, you should see a Publish button. When you click on that button, it should allow you to edit your Upload settings. Once you've specified the FTP path, feed/image/enclosure directories, and the security credentials for your FTP site, you should be able to publish the feed to your site.

Schauwn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's what I was trying to say. to my knowledge there isn't a FTP path that I can view, and if there is I'm not aware of how to get to it and view it and in that case need some help finding out where that information is. thanks for your reply though.
FeedForAll Sales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does WordPress.com have any information about uploading or getting files onto their site.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not really. its just like a blog site anywhere else. a standard HTML text box to put entries into your blog from. html code to put pics and links in, nothing fancy liking uploading anything to an FTP server.
Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they must provide you some sort of upload access. If you can find out what that is, whether it's an upload option on a webpage or an FTP path, you can get your feed posted. If they provide an FTP path, you can upload it directly from FFA.

If they don't and only provide a browser based upload function, you can find the .xml files on your hard drive in the Feeds folder. You should be able to manually select the files as part of the upload.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic