FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 In the Dark View next topic
View previous topic
dave1530

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone walk me through this, i'm not grasping the how to. I have the website, do I create a page to put the skin on? and if I do have too how do I get the skin onto the page. I bet it's real easy, but as you can see i'm not the brightest light on the tree. I tested it any all went well with uploading to the site server. But as I said before where is the skin?
I looked at this page [url] http://www.faithlifechurchnj.com and to ytheir Multimedia page, is this the way it should look?
dave1530

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have a site with the skins you can select from FFA. That I could see and maybe get an idea of how to put it on my church's web site. If you look at the site it's still in progress puting it together, on the side menu click Media and see what I mean.www.davefraser.net
dave1530

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry forget the last reply. I just remembered I did't upload it to my server. Wil do it in a bit, again, sorry
dave1530

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go to [url]www.davefraser.net and at the top menu click Services and select Weekly Services, then on the weekly service page scroll down to the bottom of the page after the last paragraph you'll see the word Click. Click it and it will take you to the media page. You'll see that there is just the site page and no skin. If you click the message title I have a MP3 short music file that's played. Is that all correct can it be done that way? Any suggestions will really help. Thanks[/url]
Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to your site and went to the Weekly Schedule but didn't see the word click anywhere on the page, so I wasn't sure how to access the portion of your site that you're referencing?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic