FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Creating RSS Feeds? View next topic
View previous topic
JessicaAaby

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I'm a new-bee at Internet Marketing and I've been encouraged to use RSS feeds, only I'm not familiar with making them.

I've used a purchased product: Traffic Mania RSSBot.

It creates a RSS feed but then you have to upload it to your site?

I am using Google for my site and I am not familiar with how to do this so that it works as a feed?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, isn't there a way to make a RSS feed online so that it just gives you a link to the newly created RSS feed. Then that RSS link be submitted to RSS aggregates?

Any help with this would be even more appreciated, sense it would make the whole thing a lot easier. Thanks.
FeedForAll Sales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Traffic Mania RSSBot is for submitting RSS feeds to online feed aggregators?

Create RSS feeds or an RSS link with FeedForAll software. Download a free trial of FeedForAll at http://www.feedforall.com/software.htm

Then use a submission program to submit feeds to online aggregators or directories.

For the full benefits of search engine optimization, upload feeds to your designated web server. People subscribing to your feeds with a feed reader or RSS aggregator will get the feeds from your designated web server, and can click on the feed to go to you website.

Videos are at http://www.feedforall.com/rss-education-center.htm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I'm Jessica and I'm a newbie too, for me I'm using Google software for the RSS feeds and once installed, the icon is visible in the URL box. I'm wondering why in some of the pages, the icon is invisible. What does this mean? Please educate me on this. Thanks.
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The icon being visible in the URL box means that the page you're currently viewing has an RSS Feed associated with it. No icon, no feed on that page.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic