FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Can't Get Support & Need Help View next topic
View previous topic
Jane Newman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone,

I'm TOTALLY new to RSS Feeds and am really baffled by all the jargon.

I'm currently trying out the trial version of FeedForAll and have loads of questions but can't get any replies from Support - hence me posting here in the forum ...

First off, as I have absolutely zero understanding of it all, how does this software compare with Feed Writer 2 ?

What I've seen so far is that it looks more advanced - has more options but haven't a clue if that is the right thing for me ...

Onto RSS Feeds - I've produced an xml file in FreeForAll - that seemed quite easy but my problem is, it looks like loads of code ... is there a way I can 'pretty' it up easily so site visitors who click on it see it looking more readable ? Mine seems to have my content but with loads of </ type characters in it and I want it to look nicer for site visitors.

I've also read in the help files about smart dates and stuff like that but I don't understand why you use them - can someone explain ?

Jane
Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For an absolute newbie, we have found that our video tutorials are about the best place to get started. Check them out here:

http://www.feedforall.com/rss-videos.htm

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic