FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 no audio View next topic
View previous topic
jcg1620

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I downloaded your program and recorded some comments but was not able to hear them. I have a microphone, speakers and headphones but still no sound of my recordings. In checking out some of your info you bring out a sound card, might this be the problem? jcg
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is quite possible that the problem is with a sound card setting. To get a second opinion try going to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Sound Recorder

See if you can record and play back anything there.

cjoybrass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!
I am able to record in RFA and I can hear myself in my headphones and I see the volume bar fluctuate with my voice but playback function fails. The orange line below the file in the playlist does not move when Play button is clicked or space bar is pushed.

I have checked my sound card by testing in the Sound Recorder and it records and plays back just fine.

I have also opened the files that I have recorded in RFA with Windows Media Player and they play fine, but they will not play in RFA. I recorded using both .wma and .wav format and neither work in the program. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no better outcome. Help! :)
I have used RFA with success in the past but after a year+ away from the program I am running into this issue. I have checked for updates and get a message that none are available.
Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In RFA, if you go to Tools - Options - Audio Output, do you have "Primary Sound Driver" or the device selected for the Output Device?

cjoybrass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it is "Primary Sound Driver", should I switch that?
cjoybrass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! That worked! What a simple fix! Ahhh, I'm so relieved! Thank you!
Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, looks like you already changed the output selection. I'm glad it worked. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic