FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 SEtting up/Logging in View next topic
View previous topic
inversehelix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've set up rss2mysql with the two files I had to sopy and paste being rss2sql_DBconfig.inc.php and rss2sql_Config.php

When I go to www.xxxxx.com/rss2sql_admin.php to set it up, I get the login screen.

I enter the username and pass and nothing. it just brings up the login screen again. I know I'm entering it correctly- I've even tripe opening DBconfig in a text editor and copying and pasting my login and pass and it still doens't log me in.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really strange... the script definitely isn't asking you for your password, it's the database that's asking for the password. I don't know why the database wouldn't accept your login credentials if it has in the past?

inversehelix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm a little lost on this too. I can access the database and have been able to copy and paste the commands that I got to create the two tables, however when I go through /rss2sql_admin.php I can't login.

I just called my ISP and they said that there's nothing on their servers to cause this problem and that it's something with the script, soooooooooooo I'm a bit confused.

Any ideas?
inversehelix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I finally just reinstalled it and now I can log in. . . kinda.

It takes my username and password but gives me this:

Logout [button]

Database connection failed. Please recheck all settings

Well, my settings look ok from my end, and if I clcik the logout button it just reloads the page, can't get back to the logoin screen.

I'm hoping that someone out there knows what's uo becuase that would mean I've made some sort of p[rgress. thanks

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic