FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 ALL RSS FEEDs in the World from one source View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
steve007in



Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a question that may seem idiotic or simple

1) Are all RSS feeds published to a particular source or website or company

2) Can we access the RSS feeds from that website or company to retreive all the list ( say 1 million feeds )

3) Do certain sites dont publish their feeds and just put it in website

4) Where can I get a list of feeds for comics or certain category category
View user's profile
Tech Support



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Posts: 2783

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

steve007in wrote:
1) Are all RSS feeds published to a particular source or website or company?

No, RSS Feeds are published to the individual web servers of people that want to host them. There isn't a one-stop upload for all RSS feeds.

Quote:
2) Can we access the RSS feeds from that website or company to retreive all the list ( say 1 million feeds )?

Well, since there isn't a single, centralized location for all RSS Feeds, this isn't really something you can do. You can, however, find an RSS aggregator that has content relevant to what you're interested in.

Quote:
3) Do certain sites dont publish their feeds and just put it in website?

I don't understand this question.

Quote:
4) Where can I get a list of feeds for comics or certain category category

See the answer for number two. RSS Aggregators can collect and centralize content that's interesting to you and most can be found by doing simple internet searches.

_________________
Create RSS Feeds
Audio Recording and Editing
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :: FI Theme