FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Feeds Stopped View next topic
View previous topic
jar3300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suddenly July 31st was the last feed that updated Itunes and Podcast Alley. Every Saturday I put up a new show. I get no errors on publishing. What is going on??
Here's the feed.
http://www.radiomartie.com/hbn2008.xml

Thanks
Jim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in the feed that's on your website, July 31st is the last item that's been published. I even checked the code, that really is the most recent item in the active feed on the website.

As silly a question as this may sound, have you been republishing your feed after each new item is added? If so, if you go to View - FTP Log, does it say that the feed has been uploaded successfully?

jar3300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tech Support wrote:
Well, in the feed that's on your website, July 31st is the last item that's been published. I even checked the code, that really is the most recent item in the active feed on the website.

As silly a question as this may sound, have you been republishing your feed after each new item is added? If so, if you go to View - FTP Log, does it say that the feed has been uploaded successfully?

Yes, I have been and just did it again. However, when I checked the feed locally it was current, it just isn't getting pushed out to the site. I checked my login info and it is correct. Now 7/31 my host migrated the site to a new server. I'm publishing to the domain name though and not the server name. Coincidence???
Jim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah... definitely not a coincidence. Find out what the specific FTP address is for your new host and use that. Also, verify that your file paths haven't changed. For example, on the old host, you might have been using /public_html/feeds/ but on your new server it might be /user_content/feeds/

jar3300

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it working. I didn't notice the "advanced" button. The actual server name was in there. Updated that and all is well. Thanks!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic