FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 How to setup stream and download links? View next topic
View previous topic
Booch_21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me for the length of this, but I want to be sure that I am clear in what I'm trying to do. I am a rookie with FeedForAll, even though I have been using it for some time, obviously without a solid understanding of feed setup. Here is my issue, with pictures:

Here is my RSS feed, as seen in Internet Explorer:

I have a Droid phone and I am using BeyondPod to keep up with a few different feeds. I saw what mine looks like in that list and then saw what the ESPN PTI show looks like:

Image Image

I went and looked at the RSS feed within IE for PTI:

So, after all of that, what I would like to know is what was done to get the option between Stream and Download and how to use FeedForAll to do the same thing for my own podcasts. I would like my forum users to have the same choices with my podcasts.

I tried looking at tutorials for this and other programs to get an understanding and I'm just not finding it. Thank you in advance to anyone that can offer me guidance!
Booch_21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I switched to FeedForAll Mac and downloaded my file, modified it to get rid of the errors and now it sees download and stream options. I have no idea what was different, but it works now!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic