FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Submitting RSS feeds to directories View next topic
View previous topic
bokauffmann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello:

I have a question, before purchasing this product.

I've recently been reading about the advantages of creating rss feeds of all the backlinks which go to my website. I have created a couple of feeds in this way.

If I submit these feeds inside your program, will it then submit those feeds to a significant number of directories across the net? Is this what your program was designed to do?

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated

Bo Kauffmann
Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bo,

Our program was designed to create, edit and maintain RSS Feeds. If you were to take your existing feeds and load them in the program, you could upload them wherever you like but the program wasn't designed to upload to more than one location at a time. You can create multiple upload profiles, then switch between them and publish the feed to multiple sources, though.

FeedForAll Sales

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For automatically submitting feeds to different directories across the net, use a program such as RSS Submit software (by ksoft): http://www.feedforall.com/rss-submit-partner.htm

With FeedForAll software, create and edit your own RSS feeds to publish content to your websites. Upload the RSS feeds from FeedForAll to your web server for people to subscribe to and for search engines. Download a free trial of FeedForAll software at http://www.feedforall.com/software.htm

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic