FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 It Happens Only In India View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ihoii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Folks,

Here is the great resource to know more about India (Past-Present-Future)

It Happens Only In India

http://ihoii.blogspot.com

Atom Feed:
http://ihoii.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Yes, the blog name is "It Happens Only In India", it's all about India

Key Features:
1) Each Day-New Topic (ED-NT), this is the key element to keep it live and live longer
2) Updated news at the left pane of Blog (Times of India and Cricinfo, can be added more up on requests)
3) “Say Cheese” an humor item at end of each post.
4) Topic with more external links- to get more info on terminologies
5) Reader comments are warmly welcomed, and will be discussed on root of problems
6) To get more Opinion from people all over the world

Introduction:
India is a land of different cultures, different languages, different religions, different communities, a history of more than 3000 years, birth place of great philosophers-scientists-Professors-Entrepreneurs- Executives-Moderators-Leaders, All these are unified in India.

The Idea of this Blog is not just to elevate and present the Pride things of India, the Idea is to discusses and get opinions for the lapse in our India " Words can change the World" Your Comments and Opinions are warmly welcomed in the posts.

Code for Writing Comments:

1. "Keep It Simple and Stupid" (KISS)- No language skills are required, just present your self.
2. "Unity in Diversity" no social discrimination please...
3. "Don't be Arrogant" it will hurt.

Cheers
IHOII
ihoii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Idea is to spread this and get more awareness in the people, I spent so much time in researching this and nothing this, now I decided this to come in to spot light.

Do also check the site I am building www.ihoii.com, its under construction. It will be live soon with more interesting things...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic