FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Username and Log in for free downloads View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
worldsite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have purchased the CD for FFA version 2
I have the CD itself, my serial number, order number and registration key
I don't remember my log in name or password
I want to download the free templates and also mesh and other scripts

My general goal is to learn how to use your scripts in sql database and send feeds from database converted to html as full content on my website.

What do I need to do?

Jim
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

worldsite wrote:
Hi,

I have purchased the CD for FFA version 2
I have the CD itself, my serial number, order number and registration key
I don't remember my log in name or password
I want to download the free templates and also mesh and other scripts

My general goal is to learn how to use your scripts in sql database and send feeds from database converted to html as full content on my website.

What do I need to do?

First off simply send your serial number to orders (at) feedforall.com and we will send you a login for the scripts. Please be aware however the RSS2HTML templates are not free, and they are not included in the purchase of FeedForAll only the RSS Scripts are available free of charge to registered FeedForAll users. You can purchase access to the RSS2HTML templates for $ 29.95.
HTH
worldsite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent the email with the serial number as requested.
Thank you again for your help.

BTW, any thoughts as how best to proceed using the mysql database to serve up feeds to be converted to full text on my website.

If you have time for a step by step overview, I would really appreciate it. I am not sure how to set up the mysql database and how to have the feeds sent into it, much less how to get the feeds meshed into a single feed and ordered in such a way so as to display the output of the meshed feeds into one feed that displays all of the contents of each of the meshed feeds on my website.

If begging helps, consider it so. I have been trying to accomplish this technical task for several months and have had no real results in getting technical help as to how to do it. To top it off I've had to regroup here after a computer meltdown. I guess we all have problems, but I really could use the help.

Respectfully,

Jim
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get better results posting your question in the sql2rss section of this forum.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic