I am using rss2html (latest version). I was using an older version but all of a sudden instead of getting the feed to display I was getting the subject message and no page so I got the latest version and installed it on the hosting server as well as my local server here at the office.
The symptom did not change. Still get the cannot be dsiplayed message on the hosting server but the local server displays ok.
Link to the feed page is http://test.oiss-inc.net/news_feeds.shtml. This is just a link page to the feedpages which all look like this except for the feed is different:
I have tried some of the suggestions in the forum about changing thinks in the .htaccess file but nothing has helped.