FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Restored files after crash, now I can't save feeds View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cshorey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently had a crash which required a rebuild of the system. I had all my files backed up, so I reinstalled FeedForAll and was able to see my RSS feed. But when I try to add a new item and save it I get an error that reads Error: Access violation at address 006F9AA1 in module 'Feed.ForAll.exe'. Read of address 00000004.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What version of FeedForAll did you install (from older CD-ROM or fresh download)?

If the version is current, could you email a copy of the feed that is causing you trouble to: support@feedforall.com. I would like to take a look at it and see if I can recreate the problem.

Actually, could you also send a copy of your settings file? It's named 'settings' and found in your FeedForAll program folder (default: c:\program files\notepage\feedforall\).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic