FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatilearnedthisweek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK

The answers are far-reaching, funny and memorable. Yes, it’s another blog, but this well published attempt at capturing our subtle thoughts and conclusions of the week is an Internet Must. Launched in April 2008, with Word Press as the apparent host, What I Learned This Week, applies a clean and simple slate for bloggers and casual Internet surfers to roam. What I Learned This Week is just what we need to wrap up our day or week, venting our frustrations about the our lives in general and celebrating our quirkiness. One What I Learned This Week blogger shares this:

WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK:

1. I’ll complain about Starbucks amongst friends but will be there the
following morning.

2. Rev Wright & Pat Robertson need hugs.

3. Rev Wright & Pat Robertson need a Reality TV Show.

4. Rev Wright’s & Pat Robertson’s show should be titled “Soul Brothers”.

5. I would watch “Soul Brothers”.

What I Learned This Week also features Google News, content for those of us from either the proverbial Left or Right sides of the political seesaw, and comedy clips on video. My last visit to What I Learned This Week provided clips from comedians Louis CK & Dave Chappell, making the experience even more memorable.

What I Learned This Week bloggers seem to spend little time considering their comments, as their contributions seem candid, “punch line” like, and sincerely funny. Bottom line..... Check out What I Learned This Week (http://whatilearnedlastweek.wordpress.com/)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic