FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Auto Discovery Tag when Lots of Feeds on Site View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
karinw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been putting the Auto Discovery tag on the page that has a feed and an RSS graphic linking the feed to that particular page only.

Should we put the Auto Discovery tags for inner pages on the Home Page too? Even though there's about 5-6 of them? Or just leave them only on the page they relate to?

Thanks!
Bernie
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

karinw wrote:
I've just been putting the Auto Discovery tag on the page that has a feed and an RSS graphic linking the feed to that particular page only.

Should we put the Auto Discovery tags for inner pages on the Home Page too? Even though there's about 5-6 of them? Or just leave them only on the page they relate to?

If you don't have feeds that relate to the other pages on your site I would include auto-discovery for your websites main RSS feed (the one with the broadast scope).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic