FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 Can't Activate Record for All View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sigridmac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I just purchased Record for All after using the trial version for several days. I really love the software and I recorded a couple of podcasts and want to upload them, so I bought it but now I can't activate it. When I go into the application, it just asked me if I want to continue with the trial version or buy the new one but - duh - I just bought it. I don't see anywhere to put in an order number or a code.

My instructions in e-mail said I would be getting further instructions within one day, so does that mean that I'm being impatient and have to wait to find out how to activate? I really want to upload that stuff soon.

Thanks so much.

Sigrid Mac
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigrid,

Your order is being processed this morning and you should receive your registration key later today.

sigridmac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Tech Support,

Thanks so much for the speedy reply, especially on a holiday weekend. Sorry to have been so impatient. I'll look forward to the instructions.

Sigrid
sigridmac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I just signed up with Record for All and am eager to start posting my podcasts. I received instructions about how to do that this afternoon, but I didn't realize that I would have to download an entirely different version from the trial version.

What will happen to the podcast that I already have in the library of the trial version? Will the trial version automatically be upgraded when I download the other one or will I have to export files?

I'm going to wait to hear back from you before I download the registered version. Can't stand the thought of losing any of the podcasts that I've already made!

Thanks a lot. Sigrid
HypnotistKim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought my record for all about a year and a half ago, loved it, used it all the time, and then my laptop died. I tried to install it on the new laptop and it will not work without the registration key, and for the life of me, I can't find it. Does that mean I have to buy it again???
feedforall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HypnotistKim wrote:
I bought my record for all about a year and a half ago, loved it, used it all the time, and then my laptop died. I tried to install it on the new laptop and it will not work without the registration key, and for the life of me, I can't find it. Does that mean I have to buy it again???

The license allows you to use it on a single computer, as long as you are only using it one computer you will be fine. If you have misplaced your keycode contact orders (at) feedforall.com with your order details, name, email etc... and the key can be resent.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic