FeedForAll Forum Index  
 Home  •  FAQ  •   Search   •  Register   •  Profile   •  Log in
 What language can automate an rss feed script? View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some tasks I would like to accomplish in my rss feed and I would like to study a new programing language to do it but Im not sure what programing language would be ideal to do it. Here is what I would like to learn how to do. Form an auto updating feed from a directory of images on my site. Come up with a script that would update my feed script so that during certain times the feed would contain images from a different directory. So any advice on what to pursue would be great..thanks
Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PHP would definitely be the language you would want to learn. Have a look at the scripts that we offer, they could provide you a framework to work within as you familiarize yourself with the language.

FeedForAll Sales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Refer to the free rss2html.php script, and other scripts in the RSS Scripts Directory: http://www.feedforall.com/scripts-directory.htm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic